I took all of your advice on my FAL post and decided to concentrate on just one quilt until it was finished and guess what? It worked!
I finished my St Louis 16 Patch quilt and I'm delighted with it :) The fabric is mostly Bari J's LillyBelle with some other bits and bobs mixed in. I had originally made it square but have discovered I don't really like square quilts so I added an extra row.
I decided to practice my FMQ and went for a large scroll pattern. The quilting is very wobbly and uneven in places but I'm fine with that. Hopefully with practice I will get better and it's soft and snuggly and that's what matters. The back is a Tanya Whelan print I've had for ages.
My oldest son has declared it his new favourite quilt and has asked for one in "boy colours" for his bed, but he's going to have to wait because I've got rather a large FAL list to get through. For now he can share this one with Murphy, who decided it was his new bed late last night when I pulled it out of the dryer. Here he is all snuggled up with his teddy :)
I'm getting close to another finish on my list too. It's a hand quilting one that I've been working on slowly but steadily in the evenings. Hopefully I'll be able to show that soon.