Tuesday 7 February 2012

Fugly Party Round 2 - Fabric to swap!

Okay I should have waited to blog earlier because I found more...

I'm linking agin to Lucy at Charm About You who is having a Fugly Fabric Party!

Charm About You

This time I have some stuff I would like to swap. All my stuff to swap has now been swapped! Thankyou!


I am not looking for the same amount of fabric in return, and am not too fussy with what I would like. I am trying to have a clear out and this feels like too much to just give away....

If you are interested try me, let me know what you would like to swap, and I'm sure we can work something out :) The rules of the fabric party are that it's open until 13th Feb, but if you need/want something desperately please let me know

For Swap - Layer Cake
First up is a layer cake Panache by Sanae for Moda. You can see the swatch page here  The Panache Layer Cake is Gone now too!

The Nostalgia Layer Cake is Gone!
For swap - Layer Cake
And another Layer Cake Nostalgia by April Connel for Moda. You can see the swatch page here
Sorry the Nostalgia Layer Cake is Gone!


The next one is GONE already - sorry!


Domestic Diva by Riley Blake - For Swap
And lastly a bundle. This is Domestic Diva by Riley Blake. 4 half yards and a panel in cream.
Sorry the Domestic Diva is Gone!

As I said, I'm NOT looking for the same amount of fabric in return, and I'm open to other stuff too. I always seem to need wadding, and fabric for binding, and I love charm squares :)

Edited I also always need background fabric if you have some of that you'd like to swap, and yardage for quilt backs

Just make sure that you are not a no-reply-blogger or leave me an e-mail adress so that I can get in touch with you.

14 comments:

  1. Ooh, I am interested in the first moda package, the Panache layer cake. I have some nouveau riche charms from RJR fabrics. There are about 80 of them. I used a couple for a project, but most are still there.
    Lisaandmariahcreations@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd happily take the Nostalgia layer cake. I have a couple charm packs of it already that aren't enought to do anything significant with. The layer cake would certainly help me out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pledge my first born in return for the domestic divas?!

    No?

    Alternatively I could sort you out a nice parcel of fabric stuffs. I've got quite a bit of tufted tweets, a fair amount of american jane, and a whole bunch of other random crap that's pretty. Also, if you need any zips... I'm your gal :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it all. corbitt56@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I might be too late for the Domestic Divas, but I have a wholesale roll of wadding (Hobbs Heirloom 80/20) if you ever need any, I'd be happy to swap a metre or two of that for fabric! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, damn, I'd have loved the divas too lol congrats LJ :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, I'd have gone for the divas too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Id really like a layer cake but haven't got too much to swop :( I have a remembrance charm pack and an etchings charm pack (opened but not used) err Ive got different backing fabric as ive been buying 3 or 4 yards, what colours do you like ?

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're doing well finding homes for your little friends. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the Panache layer cake and have the perfect pattern for it. For a trade: I have 2 pieces of fabric to choose from for backings. The one is black with colored circles, a little over 5 yards or a yellow, red, green, blue blocks (small blocks) about 4.5 yards. I can send pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michele, you are a no reply blogger so I can't reply yo you.
      If you are still interested you could email me fmmacleod {at} yahoo.co.uk :)

      Delete
  12. Congratulations on swapping all that lovely fabric! Hope you're getting some useful pretties in return :)
    Thanks so much for joining the party!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love reading comments and I try hard to reply to them all, but I'm a busy Mum and sometimes there just aren't enough hours in the day. Please don't be offended if I don't reply :)
If you never receive a reply from me, please check you are not a no-reply commenter.